Friday, June 10, 2011

Captain America: Super Soldier

Well you know guys, with every Major Hollywood movie comes a game.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlPeAxd_f-AhSZYOveKYiG5jT1Tu0ZvJTy8cCKhWwTvYn-02sQ


This whole week we have been hearing awesome news about great games being demoed at E3 (THE biggest Electronic Expo known to every geek in the world).
We all know Captain America: The First Avenger is coming out soon in Theaters but should we get a little excited about the upcoming game for this flick?

Captain America Super Soldier.jpg

I've played many games in my past but I've tried to stay away from movie video games. Reason being that half the time these games turn out to be cheap versions you can play of the actual movie itself. But, at E3 many have played the demo itself and I may be forced to eat my own words due to the positive feedback it’s been getting. According to comicbookmovie.com its turning out to be very promising. The game contains kick ass graphics and even Chris Evans has lend his voice for a more similar feel to the movie. The combat mechanics are being compared to Batman: Arkham Asylum which is great because I freaken love the game! The actual story for Captain America: Super Soldier was written by a Marvel Writer but will be similar to the plot in the movie. I, being a MAJOR Captain America Fan hope this game does great and kicks off Captain America in the right track. Unfortunately I can’t say that about Thor: The God of Thunder since it didn’t do so great.


Make sure to let me know what you think about the game BELOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment